Love fabulous food and wonderful wines?
We have great opportunities for volunteers at this year's Burlington Wine & Food!
Applications will be available soon for a variety of shifts from Thursday, June 20, through Sunday, June 23. Volunteers are scheduled to work in four-hour blocks of time and will fulfill a variety of duties, including:
- Preparing and decorating tents (setting up tables and chairs, hanging signage, steaming tablecloths, etc.)
- Assisting vendors in unloading and carrying supplies as they arrive
- Assistance at the main gate to (stocking glasses and programs, assisting with ticket sales and scanning, checking in “VIP” attendees and greeting guests)
- Replenishing ice buckets, water pitchers, tabeware and other supplies in the tents
- Cleaning tables, emptying trash and dump buckets, and generally neatening up the tents
- Monitoring the entrance at seminar tent
- Setting up and breaking down before and after seminars
- Directing patrons to the exits at the end of each session
- Setting up and breaking down between sessions (assisting in replenishing wines, resetting tables with new linens, ice, water, napkins, etc.)
- Assisting with lunch service for vendors
- Cleaning up the site, breaking down tables and chairs, and packing away festival supplies
Volunteers who are selected to work a four-hour block of time will qualify to earn a complimentary ticket to a festival session.
If you're interested in applying to volunteer, please read the attached information packet and submit your application today!